CoinPeople.com

shew.... the market is getting clobbered...

LostDutchman

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the bad news for buyers of gold and silver is that it went down, unless you had the good fortune to buy in when it was much lower. The good news if there is a bright spot, oil spot prices for Brent crude are now $70 a barrel, which is the lowest it has been in a while, and may go much lower, because the demand is just not there.

The reason I think everything is going down like it is, people want to pull their money out of everything and see what gives, and then it will come back in somewhere.

A lot of this was started by the leveraged hedge funds sitting with mortgage related debt that they can't sell for any price, and when they get a margin call they need to raise cash fast, and start selling stocks, metals, commodities and anything else not nailed down. Once they start it, then everyone else panics and we get a rush to the exits like we see today.

As for $150 gold Dustin, the last time it was that cheap, I was in second grade and not a big gold buyer on my 50-cent weekly allowance!

A lot of this was started by the leveraged hedge funds sitting with mortgage related debt that they can't sell for any price, and when they get a margin call they need to raise cash fast, and start selling stocks, metals, commodities and anything else not nailed down. Once they start it, then everyone else panics and we get a rush to the exits like we see today.

As for $150 gold Dustin, the last time it was that cheap, I was in second grade and not a big gold buyer on my 50-cent weekly allowance!

haha must of been nice!!! but 50 cents wasent bad back then..

Archived