CoinPeople.com

Jens Aalborg / Thomas Hoilland RUSSIA I prices?

squirrel

;) anybody?

What is the link to their site? I would like to look around there -- maybe I might stumble across a link for you! ;)

Hope you are having a cool enough summer wherever you are in New England ... we just returned from a fantastic 2 weeks' vacation in Chautauqua, NY and Niagara Falls! :ninja:

Thanks bobh.. ive been all over the site, its very well done. go to www.thauctions.com and you can select English option for language if your Danish is rusty... (and whos isnt?) The Russia II online catalog and prices realized are there, but not Russia I. And Russia III will be this fall, according to the catalogs.

Summer here is great. No complaints about the climate, except the winters could be shorter!

http://www.thauctions.com/Default.aspx?doc...Y=-CURRENTPRICE

no log in needed... unless that gets you the archived results?

Josh, look at "hammerslag" at each item. The result is given there in Danish crowns. See conversion rate via google. Sigi

Sigi, The above link is for the Russia II auction. I was looking for results from Russia I, Nov. 2006. I have the printed catalog, but no results page.

I guess they removed it from the site ... the earliest auctions are from this year. :ninja: I would send them an e-mail requesting the results ... don't see why they couldn't send you a PDF file?

Sigi, The above link is for the Russia II auction. I was looking for results from Russia I, Nov. 2006. I have the printed catalog, but no results page.

Yes, sorry, I sent the Aalborg-I thing to your office. Hammerslag means result. Sigi

• 1 year later...

I was looking for price realized Jens E.Aalborgs Sale part 1-4 on the internet, but no luck, the link is broke. Can some body send me the copy by email?

Thanks, Rarenum

Thanks alexbg2 :ninja: .

Do you have link for Part 2,3,4 ?

is this a preparation for forthcomg grand copper auctions ;)

Thanks alexbq2 :ninja: .

OK, manoeuvres later ;)

Archived