CoinPeople.com

Could someone help with this coin?

Graikos

Thank you for the reply. My reason for id'ing this as KM 1157 (1952 - 1957) is the position of the lettering compared to the position of the wreath on the denomination side. KM 1172 or KM 1205 have the lettering with a slightly smaller radius than the wreath under them. The lettering circle goes into the wreath circle... sort of.

The exact date is not determinable then?

oh dang scott got it first xD :ninja: anyways np on the thailand coin ;) an cool 1965 bahraini 5 fils ;) if u get a 1 fils 1965 hold on 2 it ;) they r rare IN BAHRAIN!!!!! xD i only got 2 1 from my mum its 1965 an 1 i bought it after months of asking dealers if they know some1 who has it xD its 1966 ^_^

i can speak lil an want 2 :ninja: but cant xD screw it all up xD my mum an dad an hole family speak it 24/7 xD lol but 2 me my bro an cuzins english or arabic only ;) i know a few persians who try an act like they r arabs or americans XD they make me laugh cause they cant talk properly xD an talk in a weird accent ;) but me an bro an sis an most my cuzinz go 2 british schools since we were kids so no accent like those u c on tv sometimes ;)

myself thin it would be nice if every1 spoke english..

almost every1 in world speaks atleast lil english :ninja: even if only a word ;) in bahrain its a first language now ...well atleast for me an most my frnds xD i used 2 get an a* in english an a c in arabic cause they give us weird stuff :S like arabic grammar!!!!! its so complicated x< gahhhh!!!! xD thats y i changed 2 arabic as a forgien language ^_^ eheheheh ty cambridge for doing that xD but the catch was i cant go 2 bahrain uni ;) cause i was studying arabic as A FORGIEN language ....which is not a prob 2 me since i didnt wanna go there in the first place ^_^ eheheheh im already lookin for uni in uk where most of my cuzins study ;) stirling an cardiff in mind ;)

nono those r 3's below the one .....which means 1954 :ninja:

Really? Wow, thank you roaddevil. Darn... I can't read anything there. The archaeological and orientalist departments in Heidelberg offer Arabic and Persian crash courses. I think I should use the offer at some point. And then I gotta learn Urdu for the occasional East India Company coins. It is a pain to try to read the Urdu on them, even if it is just the denomination written out.

Hello,

I got this coin in a lot some weeks ago. I have no idea what alphabet this is and all my hunches were wrong. Anyone know this coin or alphabet?

unknown.jpg

Excuse the poor quality scan... :ninja:

update can read thai yrs now ;) its from 1992 ;) but in thai yrs its B.E.2535 ;)

Archived