CoinPeople.com

Guess the serial - Round 8 :)

Good Job Topher :ninja:

Glad I didn't win because I would have felt guilty after you worked it down to 10 out of 12. I had just started working my matrix for the first time when I saw the post that you had come close. Once I was sure it was A's on both ends, I figured it would be over pretty quick.

Thanks Jos!!!

Best Regards

Darryl

Wow. I'm actually a little stumped. I didn't think I had it this time. I knew you guys before me didn't have it, but I didn't think I did either. I wasn't doing too well in the earlier rounds, but I kept getting one right which is worse than getting none right! LOL

For some reason, I kept getting stumped on the second digit. I had eliminated all possibilities and couldn't figure out where I had gone wrong. I have to check again and see why I kept getting that one wrong. I got lucky on my third guess anyway, but I have to admit that I really guessed at the last one. I missed having the extra clues, but I think it made the contest more exciting without them.

I seriously enjoy these, but you guys are pretty good at them too, which makes this all the more competitive. And Darryl - I know what you're doing with your guesses. :ninja:

Thanks again for the contest Jos, and thanks to the others for making it an exciting competition.

This is the one that threw me! You had graded this one as 3/12, when it should be 4/12. That's why I kept coming up with the second digit wrong!

Me too - I didn't look for the extra clues either - it was a good challenge without them. Great Job... :ninja:

And Topher - I just don't know what you're talking about... ;)

Archived