CoinPeople.com

chinese coins lucky or not?

roaddevil

I carry quite a few things with me. I have a buffalo nickel, two different buffalo statehood quarters, an Apache Tear Drop and a piece of crystal in my pocket. If I actually have faith in anything it would be the Apache Tear Drop and the crystal. Mother Earth made them and I firmly believe all things are here for a reason. Man made items tend to lean, if you follow the chain long enough, to money, power and corruption. I absolutely love the buffalo and the role it played in my country so I carry the coins for my admiration to this great plains animal and the history surrounding them.

None the less, when asked why I carry them, I can always reply for luck and seeing how I am still alive at this point in time I guess they have brought me luck?

I don't believe in luck at all. Of course there are truely magic coins. Many coins posses magical powers. They can dissapear when handled correctly. Give some coins to a kid and they vanish. Give some to your wife and they vanish. Hand over some to the government and they vanish. Get a hole in your pocket and the coins vanish. Hide some coins from your wife or kids and they vanish. Many, many magicians know coins are magic and there is so much proof. But luck? NAH! :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

Just Carl that is a fine explanation of magic if I ever heard one and the truth of the matter is you are absolutely RIGHT!

I thought I might point out the fact that I have been wanting a 1996 or 1997 Chinese silver Unicorn for quite a few years! Finally bought one and it arrived late last week and I lost my job on Monday. Must have ordered the bad luck coin instead of the good luck one?

Just Carl that is a fine explanation of magic if I ever heard one and the truth of the matter is you are absolutely RIGHT!

I thought I might point out the fact that I have been wanting a 1996 or 1997 Chinese silver Unicorn for quite a few years! Finally bought one and it arrived late last week and I lost my job on Monday. Must have ordered the bad luck coin instead of the good luck one?

aww im sry to hear about your job!! hope you get another soon!!

Working on it as I tested all morning for another company just today. Got to find something as this will kill my collecting habit in a hurry!!!

you can clean my room ill give you 10 dollors lol

Now here is a thought. Get rid of that last coin you bought. If it made you loose your job, maybe getting rid of it will bring back your job or get you a new one. MAGIC maybe. Now think of this. Unicorns could not possibly be good luck or there would be some around. If no such thing or now extinct, just how lucky could they be?

I'm not sure about luck, but have you noticed in the news about all the Chinese toys and kids items being recalled? Did you hear about the president of one of the Chinese toy companies committing suicide? Maybe not saving thier own coins? Now there is a real lot of BAD LUCK. Need Lead, just melt a kids toy. :ninja:

Archived