CoinPeople.com

1836 Proof Bust Half

LostDutchman

My guess is he has a safe the size of my car, and probably 10 times as heavy to hide these gems, lol.

lol i have been thinkin of buyin a safe :D i can ask my nan to give me my gran pas old 1 if she doesnt use it :D but its pretty darn heavey ;) but i rather have old safes then new 1's :ninja: i feel old 1's r much safer :D an as for the size of ur car ;) i bet he has an under ground safe ;) *dum dum duuum* :D anyways again nice coin :wub: an not a bad idea underground safe ;)

ha yes my safe is 6 inch thick steel weighing about 3000lbs bolted into solid concrete.... and it doesn't fit out of my shop door...

hmm.. i'd love to see a blueprint of that and your shop if you don't mind. I'm really curious about the logistics and the set up of your security system... i'm considering setting up my own shop... yes... that's the plan... :ninja:

ha yes my safe is 6 inch thick steel weighing about 3000lbs bolted into solid concrete.... and it doesn't fit out of my shop door...

Build the shop around the safe then?

Gives me an idea for a house...... :ninja:

I guess its a proof if PCGS says it is but I would have expected a better strike. Stars 6 & 9 are particularly flat and the hair detail is not all there. Still, its a rare piece and should be respected as such. Enjoy it while its still in inventory!

it is no longer in my inventory :ninja: From what I have seen about proof bust halves.... some of the stars should be weak and they will have quite a bit of die polish....both of which were present. Sadly this guy was just passing through i was placing it for a friend of mine... so i didnt have it long ...

She is so Beautiful. I would marry her if I could afford her. :ninja:

Archived