CoinPeople.com

Software Upgrades and Pruning

akdrv

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm still crying ;) about the thousands and thousands of posts that I lost. ;)

Art, if it's of any consolation check out Tiffi, Stujoe and Rodney... :ninja:

[qoute]Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')', expecting ']' in /home/omnicoin/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_22/skin_topic.php on line 1239

That's the result when I try to use Retro CP skin. Why? :ninja:;)

Because Anton said............

"The downside, once again, will be that the Retro skin will be broken. I'll do my best to fix it after the upgrade, but I make no promises."

and

"Don't expect the Retro skin to be fixed for a few days."

We just need to wait and hope.

The only things I've noticed are the two quote buttons in the bottom of every post. The one just takes you to the top of the page.

Also the Smilies are not working...unless you know the code and type it in. Actually I'm not sure if any of the botton in the replys are working.

I'm off to try it.

I can read pms in the retro version but there are not boxes/buttons/etc to allow me to send pms or replies.

I can read pms in the retro version but there are not boxes/buttons/etc to allow me to send pms or replies.

I noticed that too. The Quote botton works as a reply botton on the PMs.

I also miss the CP home link at the bottom of the threads. Its gone in all versions...I think.

Retro is gone again :ninja:

At leat I can get on the site today. Yesterday all I got was an error message.

Then it wasn't just me going through withdrawal. I tried retro after reading all the people complaining that it's broken, and I have to agree, it was very pleasing on the eyes. I liked it. Please make it work agian. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stujoe
The new version of the software has more advanced spam bot filters and I'm hoping that we'll

be able to go back to automatic registrations.

Hey Anton, I don't know whether you switched back or not on registrations but I upgraded to the latest version a couple weeks back and Spammer Registrations have totally disappeared. I was getting bombarded before.

I just have regular user validation turned on and the image thing that the user has to input when they register. I don't know what they did but it worked!

Archived