CoinPeople.com

Separation of collections

Hello,

I would like to ask if there is any way of separating collections if all the coins are uploaded through one account. I have uploaded only my coins of my relatively new George V collection till now, but I would like to upload some other coins as well. Somehow I'd like to keep them separate tho. Is a second account my only option? Is a second account allowed?

Thank you for Omnicoin once again!!!

It would be nice if you could have all uploaded stuff go into different folders depending on your classification of it. I would like if all the Hungarian notes went into the Hungary folder, etc. When you view you just see everything. Yes, I know you can do a selection at the menu, but it is still kind of messy.

Well, if two different accounts for one user are allowed, all would be fine for my needs. Creating your own folders would be a great bonus, but I don't feel comfortable looking a gift horse in the mouth (and that is one fine site). It's just difficult to keep things apart, when a geographic categorization is not essential to ones needs. I just wasn't sure if there is a possibility that I might have overlooked.

Creating two accounts is certainly allowed. You will need another email address to register the second account.

Having some kind of sets or folders is on my list of future improvements. I plan to do a major upgrade of the whole system whenever I get some (a lot of) free time. Probably in the winter.

Archived