CoinPeople.com

Crisp banknotes

• 2 months later...

Just a suggestion - look at African notes, they are usually pretty scarce when new, you can find them though. They are gems in the rough in my opinion, very colourful notes with interesting themes and not very pricey. I really like the notes of Madagascar, and the Comoro Islands.

Thanks for the insider info' Scots dosh - I myself have some Madagascar notes, or one at least and they are indeed colourful. No doubt that helps them sell for good market prices.

Pixel - how much is the price of the dong? I was actually looking for someone closer to the 'action' who might sell me them for close to 'real' value as that would be best for value..."dongggg" isn't that a funny name for dosh??

Thanks for the insider info' Scots dosh - I myself have some Madagascar notes, or one at least and they are indeed colourful. No doubt that helps them sell for good market prices.

Pixel - how much is the price of the dong? I was actually looking for someone closer to the 'action' who might sell me them for close to 'real' value as that would be best for value..."dongggg" isn't that a funny name for dosh??

i'll sell you them to the value no probs, no probs at all, in iraq dinars i have tuns of radar notes all brand new, also in teh dong i have 10,000 and 20,000 and 100,000 notes again all brand new, what country are you in, if your in the uk then you can send a check or if your abroad then you can pay it by paypal or whatever way you wish, contact me and i'll sort a price out for you, you'l get them for the value of what the note is worth, speak to you soon jay.

pm me and we'l sort it out, hay i'm also selling an afganistan specimen note also bermuda also korea also jersey all specimen notes.

Archived