CoinPeople.com

Spent - Please Move

I got 37 consecutive $2 bills at the bank the other day, they number I 78944717A - I78944753A. I was going to hold onto them, but maybe someone else wants them more than me?

Asking face value plus $4 postage. Due to paypals tax, if you are paying by paypal please include extra 5% for their good souls. Please PM if interested, otherwise I am going to spend them by Saturday.

You're only 17, you will learn. You think you rule the roost right now, WRONG!!! :ninja: I used to be idealistic, gees, I even controlled the chequebook, and paid the bills. I made most of the decisions etc. But gradually, surely, she took over and I obey thine feminine master.

I love buying odd coins and notes from the bank and spending them, man it sure does confuse of irk the people at stores! It's my little way of saying "Look, they still make these, try using them sometime".

As for the woman being master of all monetary transactions, they are 100%. I have my play money, but that normally gets placed into the "take her out" fund, or the "Why haven't you got me a gift/flowers lately" fund, lol. I am basically barred from making any other big purchases for the rest of the summer in the numismatics line. Although, she doesn't know when I sell my stuff to buy other stuff, so shhhh! :ninja:

I love buying odd coins and notes from the bank and spending them, man it sure does confuse of irk the people at stores! It's my little way of saying "Look, they still make these, try using them sometime".

As for the woman being master of all monetary transactions, they are 100%. I have my play money, but that normally gets placed into the "take her out" fund, or the "Why haven't you got me a gift/flowers lately" fund, lol. I am basically barred from making any other big purchases for the rest of the summer in the numismatics line. Although, she doesn't know when I sell my stuff to buy other stuff, so shhhh! :ninja:

haha she thinks flowers are corny so whew!!! and blanton she #1 on my profile on myspace if u would like to see her ;)

Ah young love, well maybe early for that? Hehe, heck I was a blathering fool when I met Nicole...although things worked out pretty well considering the rock on her hand. ;)

Haha, okay enough of us taking over threads for OT stuff. Seriously. :ninja: That's what PM's are for, hehe, you and RoadDevil know that, lol. ;)

Archived