CoinPeople.com

Wide A M

corkykile

Okay a couple of questions.

How far apart do the A and M need to be to be considered a Wide A M?

Next, is there anyone out there who knows where old useless coppers and zincs go to die?

Last weekend a friend decided to give me his collection of three 2# coffee cans and one old quart canning jar full of pennies. So far I have gotten through a total of 3,822 pennies which I have searched carefully.

I managed to find a few really nice goodies which I will share photographically after I am done with the rest.

Among the complete batch of pennies I have found about one quart jar of totally useless pennies that need to be recycled. What are we suppose to do with them?

I know, I will send them to D.C. to the president. Don't you think he would appreciate them?

Anyway, I have probably 4 or 5 thousand more pennies to search, so better get back to them. :ninja:;)

Corky

They just dont need to touch. You will know it when you find one.

Okay a couple of questions.

How far apart do the A and M need to be to be considered a Wide A M?

Next, is there anyone out there who knows where old useless coppers and zincs go to die?

Last weekend a friend decided to give me his collection of three 2# coffee cans and one old quart canning jar full of pennies. So far I have gotten through a total of 3,822 pennies which I have searched carefully.

I managed to find a few really nice goodies which I will share photographically after I am done with the rest.

Among the complete batch of pennies I have found about one quart jar of totally useless pennies that need to be recycled. What are we suppose to do with them?

I know, I will send them to D.C. to the president. Don't you think he would appreciate them?

Anyway, I have probably 4 or 5 thousand more pennies to search, so better get back to them. :ninja:;)

Corky

From 1980 -'92 are all wide AM varieties..

Cherry Picker

well if u lived in ohio id come n help!!! always up for a good search!!

Hey, you are welcome anytime!

I did one of my 'try to save the penny' routines and came up with some might purty pennies.

Will share when I catch my breath and can use the camera again without too much shaking.

Didn't realize this could be so addictive... aarrgghh.

Out of the nearly 4.000 I have searched I have found about four hundred I have put aside to double check when my eyes aren't crossed like they are today.

Will get back to you young fella.

Corky

Archived