CoinPeople.com

Tokens/Coins??

Cherry Picker

The Mexican coins don't appeal much to me, but I do definately like the Hopkinsville Kentucky medal. Very interesting must be a commemorative for the 100th anniversary or 150th. It is old which is why I venture that it would be for those anniversaries and not the 200th.

The other is a Shell Petroleum presidential token from the 1970's, these were given out as premiums back when petrol companies charged the outrageous prices, but usually gave you full service(washed windows, checked oil etc.) and gave you a goody in return. Now they just rip you off like before but give you nothing to show for it but a big fat charge on your debit or credit card.

The Mexican coins don't appeal much to me, but I do definately like the Hopkinsville Kentucky medal. Very interesting must be a commemorative for the 100th anniversary or 150th. It is old which is why I venture that it would be for those anniversaries and not the 200th.

The other is a Shell Petroleum presidential token from the 1970's, these were given out as premiums back when petrol companies charged the outrageous prices, but usually gave you full service(washed windows, checked oil etc.) and gave you a goody in return. Now they just rip you off like before but give you nothing to show for it but a big fat charge on your debit or credit card.

Lol, Thanks for the info.. I agree, all you get at the pumps is the nozzle.! :ninja:

The Hopkinsville parking token is what caught my eye when I first seen the group,

It was worth the 1.50 to me.

Cherry Picker

Archived