CoinPeople.com

First coin Purchase

Cherry Picker

I think I'd be comfortable with F. Nice purchase and you've decided on an exciting series. Have fun with it.

Morgans are my favorites, but I still like half dimes just as much. I would recomend collecting other coins that you like as well. Bust dimes are nice. You made a great choice with the Morgan.

Morgans are my favorites, but I still like half dimes just as much. I would recomend collecting other coins that you like as well. Bust dimes are nice. You made a great choice with the Morgan.

Thanks for the opinions & the advice..

I do have other coins in mind to eventually collect,but im in no hurry.

Great start in collecting, but now you should start building yourself a library and reading everything you can on the series you have selected. Get used to the idea of spending a great deal of time 'studying' the coin and all it's different conditions etc. The deeper you get into it, the more you will enjoy the hobby.15.gif

Good start but for me I think it's basically to late for Morgans. Way to popular right now. Possibly in a few years they will not be so popular and the prices will drop a little. The main problem with them is they don't make them anymore. ;) However, I've noticed that same thing with Mercury Dimes, Buffalo Nickels and many others. :ninja: Time to complain to the Mint?

Great start in collecting, but now you should start building yourself a library and reading everything you can on the series you have selected. Get used to the idea of spending a great deal of time 'studying' the coin and all it's different conditions etc. The deeper you get into it, the more you will enjoy the hobby.

15.gif

OoPs I must have deleted the pics. Anyhow, Great advice.! I agree..

Thanks,Cherry Picker.

Good start but for me I think it's basically to late for Morgans. Way to popular right now. Possibly in a few years they will not be so popular and the prices will drop a little. The main problem with them is they don't make them anymore. ;) However, I've noticed that same thing with Mercury Dimes, Buffalo Nickels and many others. :ninja: Time to complain to the Mint?

Dang.! just when I thought I was on to something.. ;)

Archived