CoinPeople.com

15 rubles 1897 PROOF ??

Marina

Oldman in another thread (Fakes, fakes... more fakes) already stated that on his opinion this coin is just a fake:

I agree with oldman. Those are fakes, not Proof, not Prooflike, just FAKES. Do not buy them.

I assume there are 7 1/2 and 15 Rubles in existence in Proof, since they are listed in catalogs. However, I do not remember that any of them appeared on a public sales within the last 10+ years. So if there are such coins, then they are extremely rare.

WCO

Oldman in another thread (Fakes, fakes... more fakes) already stated that on his opinion this coin is just a fake:

I agree with oldman. Those are fakes, not Proof, not Prooflike, just FAKES. Do not buy them.

I assume there are 7 1/2 and 15 Rubles in existence in Proof, since they are listed in catalogs. However, I do not remember that any of them appeared on a public sales within the last 10+ years. So if there are such coins, then they are extremely rare.

WCO

Absolutely ! 100% fakes ! I wrote to the seller and received....a very polite "shut up' reply :ninja: I do not really care but someone is already ready to pay 2000+ for this piece of gold !

WCO

Hi,

Absolutely Agree with WCO.

Those are fakes... and looks very "sweet" on the picture, Very interesting who is that "smart" guy who trying to buy it.. or just action-game to increase the price.

Never met any Proofs for a many years,, it must worth around 50k or so.

I thin second platinum coin that Seller has on sale also "original"

:ninja:

Archived