CoinPeople.com

Dollar Search

Art

Got $100 in ones at the bank today. Found nothing. No repeaters, no webnotes, no radar notes, no interesting sequences.....nothing.

(Not even a single star note).

I get to search between 500-1600 one dollar bills a day at my work, and I searched for over a month before I found just one web. I've never found a solid, repeater, or radar, and only one 3 digit serial number. But, I find between 3-5 stars a day, and stopped buying them unless they are Au/Uncs, or older ones. So don't give up looking Art, the stuff is out there, you may just have to look a little more! :ninja:

I get to search between 500-1600 one dollar bills a day at my work, and I searched for over a month before I found just one web. I've never found a solid, repeater, or radar, and only one 3 digit serial number. But, I find between 3-5 stars a day, and stopped buying them unless they are Au/Uncs, or older ones. So don't give up looking Art, the stuff is out there, you may just have to look a little more! :ninja:

It will be wonderful to find a solid. ;)

When I had a garage sale last year I bought a couple of hundred $1's for change, I went through them etc. and nothing exciting. In fact there were no good bills. One of the last purchases was for 35¢ and the guy gave me a quarter and a dime. I left them on the table and didn't put them in the money box until a few minutes later, when I looked at the dime I thought I got ripped off, because it had a solid coloured edge - like a Canadian 10¢ coin. But no, it was a 1956-D Roosevelt dime.

Archived