CoinPeople.com

Wide "A M" Variety

Cherry Picker

There are alot of 2000's Less 1998 even less 1999. They are out there. You may look for months before you find one. You may have to look through 10,000 plus to find one. I have found some.

I could go thru 10,000 or maybe talk the dutchman out of one of his.! :ninja:

I did manage to go back thru some previously searched Lincolns & find a 2000.! Its not in the best of condition & the strike is a little weak, but atleast I have one.. Check out this guys prices..

http://koinpro.tripod.com/Articles/_Ty-2_R...t_Varieties.htm

BTW, which of the Big auctions houses do you guys/gals ussually watch to get a idea of current value?

Thanks,Cherry Picker..

Those prices are not bad. Resonable. Especially the 1999. You could sell a MS65 for $1000

at one point when I was researching the type II's i found that I had good luck finding off center 2000 type 2 cents. I found 6 total and a double struck reverse die cap with the type II reverse....very scarce I would imagine....

Very Scarce or possibly even one of its kind.! I would like to see that coin, Is there a pic of it on omni?

• 1 month later...

Just to let you guys know, Ken Potter is probably the #1 expert on error and variety coins in the world! I've had many lengthy discussions with him and his expertise seems second to none. His prices are quite fair and the quality is always there -- I've purchased some really nice coins from him, myself. As a matter of fact, he called me yesterday with regards to running an article in Numismatic News about the 'rippled rim' dollars I sent to him. Should be fun to see...

Archived