CoinPeople.com

Arabic Alphabet ?

see323

Does anyone know what is the arabic alphabet above the prefix number 11 as in 5 ?/11 111111 ?

ArabicAlphabet.jpg

I tried looking for an answer in the web without success.

I appreciate someone can help me out.

Thanks

:ninja:

Does anyone know what is the arabic alphabet above the prefix number 11 as in 5 ?/11 111111 ?

ArabicAlphabet.jpg

I tried looking for an answer in the web without success.

I appreciate someone can help me out.

Thanks

i know some arabic people who own a gas station thats how i know if i have a aribic coin or not ...

i know some arabic people who own a gas station thats how i know if i have a aribic coin or not ...

Here is another view of this beautiful and colourful note with it's serial number displayed vertically.

ArabicAlphabet2.jpg

The same alphabet ? :ninja:

If I remember correctly it's "Ha" - well thats how you pronounce it at least. I believe its midway through the alphabet... maybe 16 or so? it's been about a year and a half since i had formal arabic edumacation.

If I remember correctly it's "Ha" - well thats how you pronounce it at least. I believe its midway through the alphabet... maybe 16 or so? it's been about a year and a half since i had formal arabic edumacation.

Thanks for the answer. I went to do a further search again. I found "Ha" and according to the table below, the latin alphabet is "H". Is this right ?

ArabicAlphabetTable1.jpg

Appears to be correct. Now all you need is one that says 1I II111111 so it looks like all 1's, lol.

Appears to be correct. Now all you need is one that says 1I II111111 so it looks like all 1's, lol.

Here is the beautiful and colourful note from Libya 2002 1/4 Dinars Super Solid 5 H/11 111111.

LibyaA11111111-F-800.jpg

LibyaA11111111-B-800.jpg

Wow, that really is a beautiful note! I happen to like the bank of Liban's 10 livres. Looks like the same ruins?

4p3ilh3.jpg

I don't have any solids, but I still think they are nice notes!

Wow, that really is a beautiful note! I happen to like the bank of Liban's 10 livres. Looks like the same ruins?

4p3ilh3.jpg

I don't have any solids, but I still think they are nice notes!

Yes, most of early Lebanon notes do have all these ruins. They are left by the Greeks and others when they occupied the Northern part of Africa and middle east. There are a lot of historical artifacts being dugs out from the grounds. Some of them have significant importance to Christianity and Islam. It's an interesting area but unfortunately, there are too much of fighting going on now around this region.

My Lebanon friend advice me not to come to his country at this moment. My friend told me that his house and car will be ready to welcome me. well...

There are still fighting going on in Lebanon. If you read about Lebanon, it is one of the top tourist place in it's glory days.

Thanks for the answer. I went to do a further search again. I found "Ha" and according to the table below, the latin alphabet is "H". Is this right ?

ArabicAlphabetTable1.jpg

ya im arabic (actually persian but born here in bahrain ehh :ninja: ) its "ha" an the note is from libya its quarter dinar an the other note is Lebanon 10 livres

Gorgeous notes guys. The 1/4 and 10 livres especially so.

Glad to see I still know my arabic. PS. if anyone wants to learn the alphabet easily, go to the Middle East, rent a James Bond movie, and watch the subtitles and see which letters they use for "Bond, James Bond" and other easy words to pick out.

Gorgeous notes guys. The 1/4 and 10 livres especially so.

Glad to see I still know my arabic. PS. if anyone wants to learn the alphabet easily, go to the Middle East, rent a James Bond movie, and watch the subtitles and see which letters they use for "Bond, James Bond" and other easy words to pick out.

i lived in bahrain my whole life an didnt know to write arabic until 7th grade ;) even though me my mum dad aunt's uncle's were all born here :D arabic just hated me ;) but now i know it 100% still lil spelling mistakes :D but hey i got 94% out of 100% in a cambridge exam!!! i got second highest :ninja:;) so any1 has any questions in translating arabic ask me im always here :wub: no need to buy a ticket to see a james bond movie in the middle east ;) an arabic subtitles are diff :D eg :- bahrain monetary agency will show in this format in arabic = agency monetary of bahrain (aka muasseasa nakd al bahrain) (fyi in arabic it makes sence :D the english format in arabic wont make sence xD)

Archived