CoinPeople.com

1938 Lincoln cent

corkykile

lol XD nice find :ninja:

Okay everyone... you're getting my nose out of joint... enough with this coin talk...

What is an Avatar?

I know, stupid questions deserve stupid answers... but I am new at this stuff.

This one of poor Abe was about all I could take when I saw it.

To think of all the abuse these poor Lincoln's have endured in their lives.

I have many many more to post, but don't want to use up all the space on this forum.

Teehee...

Corky

Okay everyone... you're getting my nose out of joint... enough with this coin talk...

What is an Avatar?

I have many many more to post, but don't want to use up all the space on this forum.

Teehee...

Corky

avatar is the display picture u can keep 1 or change it if u already have 1 (which u dont right now) at my controls :ninja:. eg:- the pic of the mouse under my name ;)

What is an Avatar?

Teehee...

Corky

you avatar is ur pic like mine which i dont know how to upload what i want lol so use crzy man with hammer lol

same feeling :ninja:;)

Nope. Fortunately Lincoln's nose that was about the only thing I didn't break, drop, misplace, forgot or misconstrued yesterday.

You are a great bunch of people and have been a lot of help in teaching me about coins and all.

CK ;)

Nope. Fortunately Lincoln's nose that was about the only thing I didn't break, drop, misplace, forgot or misconstrued yesterday.

You are a great bunch of people and have been a lot of help in teaching me about coins and all.

CK :ninja:

ohh ok wellwe all have our days!! just hang n there!!

ya ;) hang in there an oo btw is ur husband also intrested in coins ? :ninja: if he is y doesnt he join also ;) we have enough room at cp ;)

The only thing that interests my husband about coins is to use them to pay for things.

He is a senior software engineer for a very large world-wide company and keeps quite busy with that.

He is also a musician, composer and song writer, and has run a website for steel guitar players for

over ten years.

So far he doesn't think I am crazy to do this coin thing... as long as I have something to keep me busy.

Sometimes he even gives me his change to check over.

He is a really nice guy.

I am blessed. ;)

CK

:ninja: my mum works in the airport a supervicer she usually gets me coins an i got alot of frnds in school who r half from other countries so they usually give me coins an alot of ppl i know who get me coins ;) even thou bahrain sucks in getting coins in change since every coin is an error ;) lol so other then off struck errors its pretty useless to get a error bahrain coin ;) xD

:ninja: my mum works in the airport a supervicer she usually gets me coins an i got alot of frnds in school who r half from other countries so they usually give me coins an alot of ppl i know who get me coins ;) even thou bahrain sucks in getting coins in change since every coin is an error ;) lol so other then off struck errors its pretty useless to get a error bahrain coin ;) xD

haha u guys prolly get our old worn out presses hehe

lol nahh its always new an shiney but almost all out coins r be metals so the inner coin is not cut properly an u can c a lil line where it should have been cut :ninja: an they dont mint em in bahrain ;) u guys mint em for us (me thinks xD but their is no mint in bahrain) usually doesnt show properly but i c alot cause i double check my coins xD

lol nahh its always new an shiney but almost all out coins r be metals so the inner coin is not cut properly an u can c a lil line where it should have been cut ;) an they dont mint em in bahrain ;) u guys mint em for us (me thinks xD but their is no mint in bahrain) usually doesnt show properly but i c alot cause i double check my coins xD

we make ur coins!!??? :ninja: i dont think we do maybe canada or the royal mint but i could be wrong..

i think U.S .... don know :ninja: any info will help ^_^

edit:- may be china!!!! but i cant find the "made in china" anywhere!!!! ;)

haha i dont think theyll put that on there.. you could post a different topic about it.. im sure sombody knows somethin

maybe xD but its not imp too me :D imp thing is iran where i really come from mint gr8 coins ;) an plus the bahrain coins r all from 1992,1995,1997,2000,2001,2002,2005,2006 (all yrs the coins where minted) an thus non r rare xD however the formula 1 coin is only limited ;) an i got 1 ;) may get 2 more soon if i can find em ;) they r all unc cause no1 uses em :ninja:!!! :D

Archived