CoinPeople.com

ENDED

Corina

Foul!!! ;););) Ends June 30 -- today is July 1..

Looked like it ends on the July 3rd to me. Just saying. ;) But I will bow out to give everyone else a chance to snipe you. Haha. :ninja:

Looked like it ends on the July 3rd to me. Just saying. ;) But I will bow out to give everyone else a chance to snipe you. Haha. :ninja:

Must have been a change to end date. ;);) Please don't drop out, we need a little something to heat up this part of the forum. Perhaps LeSnipe will want to get in on this snipping thing.

Must have been a change to end date. :ninja:;) Please don't drop out, we need a little something to heat up this part of the forum. Perhaps LeSnipe will want to get in on this snipping thing.

Hah, okay okay, $0.94 just because I feel like offering a rather strange amount. ;)

I'm sure LeSnipe will venture into this one eventually, he has an entire day! ;)

Hah, okay okay, $0.94 just because I feel like offering a rather strange amount. ;)

I'm sure LeSnipe will venture into this one eventually, he has an entire day! :ninja:

I'll have to see if I can contact LeSnipe and see if he is interested. He loves a buffalo nickel.

$1.00

It's been a while since I bid. . . . So Are you stacking sand bags around your house yet. . . . . or are you getting let rain than us?

RR bids a dollar on this nice lot of coins

anymore bids on this nice lot of coins? :ninja:

The water got up to my driveway two days ago thanks to a drainage ditch that needs to be fixed

Archived