CoinPeople.com

North Dakota Quarter

Has anyone seen a North Dakota Quarter with a Cud on the rim of the reverse and a Die Crack on the front? I was just curious as to how many may be out there. The Die Crack starts at the U in quarter and goes across the shoulder base and stops at the designers initials.

Do you have a pic for us? I'd love to see one

I do but they are to big. The coin is at home. I can try to shrink them. This coin looks almost new. I got it when they first came out with it.

I have seen one... A lady found it in change here in the area and brought it in to my shop... so my guess is quite a few.

Thank for the info. I put the pics on omni coin...

926063.jpg

Thought I'd throw your pics here in the topic. Pretty cool looking! I'd like to find one of these. This was one of my favorite designs of the quarters so far.

926063.jpg

Thought I'd throw your pics here in the topic. Pretty cool looking! I'd like to find one of these. This was my favorite design of the quarters so far.

Thanks for getting the pics up. I agree this is a great design.

that is a neat cud isnt it? The one I saw was a little earlier die state... not quite as big.

What do you think its worth with the die crack on the front and cud on the back???

Its hard to guess... but if someone offered you more then $50 id take it.

I have 2. The pics are of one that came out of a roll. THe other was circulated just a little. Its a cool coin though. Thanks for the reply.

I have 2. The pics are of one that came out of a roll. THe other was circulated just a little. Its a cool coin though. Thanks for the reply.

It also has a dent above the 6 under the grass. THe rest I looked at are flat. No scratch or scuff just a dent were it should be flat. Any guess on what that might be?????

I have two. One dosent have the dent.

i have one but its and older quarter but the cudd covers all of the date except for the 1 ..

That sound cool!!! I would like to see that one

5z1z01z.jpg is this worth more than a quarter??? my dad gave this to me he got it from a home depot.

Now that is a cool coin!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Great CUD. To bad it's just on the date. Now you can go an search earlier stage breaks that could have lead to this cud. That way, you can still date it, and imho it will raise it's value considerably.

Always a nice quest :ninja:

Regards,

Jos

Great CUD. To bad it's just on the date. Now you can go an search earlier stage breaks that could have lead to this cud. That way, you can still date it, and imho it will raise it's value considerably.

Always a nice quest ;)

Regards,

Jos

yea that would be neat but i just tell people its the first quarter ever made :ninja:

• 3 weeks later...

I just found out my freind has 8 of these. I only have 2 :ninja: He has one dtate Quarter wit three cuds. 25 2000's lincholn wide am. He has 8 1998 wad am. 1997 double ear. 1984 double ear. several dbl dies. He needs to be shut down.

Archived