CoinPeople.com

Guess the code! - Round 4

Great contest Jos,

Topher - Congrats...

Those older French coins as well as the rest will be a nice addition to any collection...

Best Regards - Have a Great Weekend All!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the contest, Jos. We just bought our first house this week, and this gave my mind something to do other than worry abuot signing my life away. :ninja:

And thanks Darryl and BigCanadianM. You guys kept the pressure on, which made it a little thrilling at my end. This was a lot of fun, and you're right Darryl, these older French coins will make a nice addition. I plan to give a few of them to my son. He's starting to get into coin collecting other than his State Quarters series, and these will go nicely in his binder. As long as he does well in school, I don't mind supporting his coin collection. ;)

Sweet :ninja:

I was already wondering where the packets were already ;)

USA is the fastest. Now only Australia and Canada ;)

Jos

Canada arrived today. Mailman snuck in when I wasn't paying attention and didn't even see my package until I was heading out the door. Probably wasn't a smart idea to open it while driving home on the highway, but I did anyway. ;)

Thanks again Jos, I must say I'm VERY pleased with my winnings!

Hope there is some stuff you can use for your collection there, or stuff that looks odd enough to keep :ninja:

Only Australia left ;)

Jos

Didn't have a one of them. And I'm absolutely thrilled with them! I may see about getting the pin fixed on the one piece and give that to my little girl. She seemed quite fascinated with it, and she's not into coins at all, but she loves jewelry. She has a "graduation" ceremony from kindergarten in about 6 weeks, maybe that's what I'll do.

Thanks again. I really do appreciate all of the coins. Oh yeah, and the million dollar bill. My first one of those, too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived