CoinPeople.com

Guess the serial - Round 2 :)

According to many of the contestants, these seem to be very fun to do, so here we go again.

This time it's not a 'grand prize', but hey, it's still an excuse to have some fun :ninja:

The serialprovider is a 10 Tolarjev from Slovenia.

slovenia-contest.jpg

CLUES

The format of the serial is as follows: AB 345678

First and second digit are letters. The difference in value (a=1, b=2, ... & z=26) is a single digit number. This number is also found 3 times in the other 6 digits.

The following digits are consecutive (increasing): Fourth - seventh - fifth

The last digit is 2 more than the sixth.

One of the letters in the serial, can be found 4 times on the obverse of the banknote.

That should be enough ;)

RULES

Everyone can post their guess once a day, and every day at noon (forumtime), I will tell how much out of 9 or right. Please do not edit your postings. Post a new one every day, so others can use the guesses as extra help.

PRIZES

The person that guesses the serial gets this banknote, and maybe even some other goodies that are in my reach on packingday.

If you don't collect banknotes, guess anyway. Then I will send you some nice coins, and I'll send the banknote to the runner up of your choice smile.gif

Good luck!

Regards,

Jos

The Guess-list:

0/8

DG 435446

JM 234335

KP 546355

0/8

More guessing to do :ninja:

Jos

There are lots of options still available. That's why it seems so hard. By eliminating certain combinations, we will slowly get there. If you wanted it to take a week until it's solved, I think you've given just enough clues for it to take us that long. I can't rest until I figure it out, whether I win or not. ;)

There are lots of options still available. That's why it seems so hard. By eliminating certain combinations, we will slowly get there. If you wanted it to take a week until it's solved, I think you've given just enough clues for it to take us that long. I can't rest until I figure it out, whether I win or not. ;)

That's the spirit ;)

Yeah, I gave too much away last time, but I will give extra hints. I'll give the first one tomorrow, after correcting the new guesses ;)

Good luck :ninja:

My Guess:

SX102113

Hello!

Serial: MT779587 :ninja:

Please explain how that you found this???

I was hoping to stretch this one for a week...

slovenia-contesta.jpg

Bad luck for me...

And congrats to you!

Send me a PM with your details.

Jos

Hello!

Serial: MT779587 :ninja:

Congrats Timewarp - I cannot believe that I did not see that.

Thanks for the contest Jos...

Best Regards

Darryl

Now that I know where to look, I see it, but not the whole sequence, just the last 3 or 4 numbers.

I guess next time put a blank piece of paper behind it, or scan the side with the serial numbers, and photoshop them out.

Now that I know where to look, I see it, but not the whole sequence, just the last 3 or 4 numbers.

I guess next time put a blank piece of paper behind it, or scan the side with the serial numbers, and photoshop them out.

Yes, but I already have a banknote, where the serial is on the front, so I'll have to cut them out anyhow.

I also am thinking of a contest with coins, but that one will be more work, so I hope they aren't found that fast :ninja:

Jos

Archived