CoinPeople.com

Just to many coins???

just carl

You could allways donate some of your forign & less valuble stuff to schools or coin clubs that have YN's even to the scouting movement ;) Just a thought.

:ninja:

You could allways donate some of your forign & less valuble stuff to schools or coin clubs that have YN's even to the scouting movement ;) Just a thought.

:ninja:

I do donate coins to whoever has an interest, and I belong to the art society here in town, that might be a good idea for a project for the YN's that come for classes. ;)

When your insurance agent informs you that your coin insurance is going to cost more than your homeowners insurance.

In some areas, such as where I live, it is not real smart to insure to many items that may require a detailed description of what you own. Such information is put into a computer and heaven only knows who has access to such information. In this area, nothing is to safe. Mail that may show coins, guns, knives in a mail box is advertising that you want to be robbed. The best insurance is none except a great dog, a .357 Magnum, watchfull neighbors.

I always thought of Yn's as being under the age of 18 but I suppose it would depend on your age as to what you consider young. I don't know how old Carl is but he might consider anyone under the age of 40 as a YN. ;)

I like that definition. It barely fits me. :ninja:

How do you know when it's time to stop.

When you have one set of each denomination you are collecting. I would be happy to have just one completed album/folder. And if I chose to start on an additional set of the same it would be a better set then the previous one.

I always thought of Yn's as being under the age of 18 but I suppose it would depend on your age as to what you consider young. I don't know how old Carl is but he might consider anyone under the age of 40 as a YN. :ninja:

ODD that you should say that. Although 40 is rather on the young side to me, I still think of a YN as someone less than 30 or thereabouts. From 30 to 50ish is getting to be a rather adult, except with my son. Now if your in the 60 and up relm, and I remember those days, then it becomes difficult to remember just how young YOUNG is. Not that I'm old but my first coins were the 1943 Lincoln Cents my Dad gave me when they first came out and I was in shool then.

Archived