CoinPeople.com

How am I doing

ruysim

I am 14 years old and I've been in love with coins scince I can remember. I am from Bulgaria, but I moved to the U.S four years ago. I left my entire coin collection there ( I dont remember why). Here I started collecting coins from circulation. Two months ago I found a nearby coinstore and I imediatly wasted any money I could find. Can enyone tell me how I am doing so far.

This are the coins I currently have.

50 wheat cents (1935-1958)

45 pre 1959 nickels

1874 Morgan dollar in VG

1921S Morgan dollar in AU

2007 Silver eagle

1941D Half Dollar in AU

1962 Proof Franklin Half

1943 Quarter in MS

1932 Quarter In G

1928S Quarter in G

1910 Quarter in G

1876 Quarter in AG

1986P Ellis Island Silver Dollar

1598 Polish 3 grosh coin in G

124BC Roman Q Fabius silver denar

200-300AD Roman Bronze Coin

1100-1350 Bulgarian coin

About 200 foreing coins.

My favorite coin

untitled.JPG

Looks like a great start to a lifelong collection! My only question is on the 1874 Morgan dollar, I assume it must be a typo since they didn't start minting them until 1878. All in all an excellent start, you seem to be working on a type set, so you should consider getting a Dansco 7070 album for the complete type set as a great way to house them and a guide for getting new ones in the future.

Looks like a great start to a lifelong collection! My only question is on the 1874 Morgan dollar, I assume it must be a typo since they didn't start minting them until 1878. All in all an excellent start, you seem to be working on a type set, so you should consider getting a Dansco 7070 album for the complete type set as a great way to house them and a guide for getting new ones in the future.

Sorry about that it's an 1879 Morgan dollar.

Utterly fantastic. Where did you get all that? For someone your age I can't even imagine where you came up with the money to buy all that. When I was your age I didn't have enough money to buy a hot dog let alone a small fortune like that. You are off to a fantastic start. Keep up the great work.

By the way have you tried contacting anyone back home in Bulgaria to see if they could send you your old coin collction?

Utterly fantastic. Where did you get all that? For someone your age I can't even imagine where you came up with the money to buy all that. When I was your age I didn't have enough money to buy a hot dog let alone a small fortune like that. You are off to a fantastic start. Keep up the great work.

By the way have you tried contacting anyone back home in Bulgaria to see if they could send you your old coin collction?

Well I dont think it's a lot. The older coins I brought with me from Bulgaria The US coins don't cost more than $100 which is not a lot. The foreing coins, the nickels and I got in change or in the coinstar reject bin.

I am going to Bulgaria next month and I will take some of my collection with me 100-200 coins. I have 500-600 coins there which I got from my grandfather. I don't want to take them all because I am not sure about the coin exporting laws.

Archived