CoinPeople.com

collector (ing) from the Netherlands

Hello @ll,

My name is Robbert and I am from the Netherlands. My main collection is the Guilder. After a while (I like to travel :ninja: ) I started to keep foreign coins and small amount banknotes. I discovered thanks to Belg Jos this internationalforum. Very nice to gather more information about coins around the world.

I hope to learn a lot from all you guys/girls and to share my knowledge whenever I can.

Regards Robbert

It's great to have another Dutch collector here. Welcome!

How is your gulden collection coming along? I'm planning a trip to the Netherlands this year, and hope to fill in some missing years while I'm there.

Marianne

It's great to have another Dutch collector here. Welcome!

How is your gulden collection coming along? I'm planning a trip to the Netherlands this year, and hope to fill in some missing years while I'm there.

Marianne

It is going very well. I am very fond of the Willem guilders. I noticed that I am not the only one. I see it is your collectioin (aglet :ninja: ). I would like to buy some more willems and someday a very nice 3 guilderpiece. But they are quite expensive. So piece by piece we enlarge my collection.

Gr Robbert

Hello Robbert. Glad you decided to come to CoinPeople. I hope you enjoy it here.

Hello Robbert. Glad you decided to come to CoinPeople. I hope you enjoy it here.

Welkom,

Where are you in the Netherlands? I live right on the German Dutch border near Sittard/Tuddern next to Limburg (Maastricht) and Aachen Deutschland. Sadly I haven't found any good old Dutch coins yet but I'm trying.

You will enjoy it here!

Ciao, and Hook 'em Horns,

Capt-AWACS, Yankee Air Pirate

Welkom,

Where are you in the Netherlands? I live right on the German Dutch border near Sittard/Tuddern next to Limburg (Maastricht) and Aachen Deutschland. Sadly I haven't found any good old Dutch coins yet but I'm trying.

You will enjoy it here!

Ciao, and Hook 'em Horns,

Capt-AWACS, Yankee Air Pirate

I live on the other side near The Hague. Thanks I will

• 2 weeks later...

It gives me great pleaser to Welcome you to the Wonderful place here. it is a land like no other with free posting and a few silent partners we here would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts and send you a big spazmatic Welcome.

Archived