CoinPeople.com

Hi

I just joined here the other day.

My name's Jeff. I'm 44. I'm originally from Northern California, but I have lived in York, PA for the last 22 years. I have a wife and 2 kids, aged 20 and 17. I'm a dual US/Australian citizen, and just last month I completed my PhD at Penn State (Linguistics, with a minor in Egyptology).

I've been collecting since I was a kid. I have always collected coins and banknotes but I recently decided to collect only banknotes. I sold my coins and reinvested all the money in some better-quality notes. I currently have 906 notes from about 190 countries.

Right now my goal is to get at least one note from every country in the world.

Welcome to the forum Jeff ;) strangly enough I have just branched out into notes LOL but am still keeping most of my coins going ;)

:ninja:

Welcome Wheatpenny!

Welcome to Coinpeople and BanknoteBank. There are a lot of people here who are simply great and will help you to enjoy your collection even more. Though they also help to make it an addiction... :ninja:

It gives me great pleaser to Welcome you to the Wonderful place here. it is a land like no other with free posting and a few silent partners we here would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts and send you a big spazmatic Wlcome.

Welcome. Glad you came on over. I too have a goal of one banknote from each country in the world. One coin as well. I've been building on this set for a number of years, but it's no way near complete. I've been crafting an excel spreedsheet to track everything but that's far from complete as well.

Enjoy it here.

• 2 weeks later...

It gives me great pleaser to Welcome you to the Wonderful place here. it is a land like no other with free posting and a few silent partners we here would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts and send you a big spazmatic Welcome.

It gives me great pleaser to Welcome you to the Wonderful place here. it is a land like no other with free posting and a few silent partners we here would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts and send you a big spazmatic Welcome.

Its like a form letter from the King of Canada. :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived