CoinPeople.com

My Newest Stuff

dave44_04

• 3 months later...

Congrats, Dan. I got my first two HCs a week ago. One was that design there. I love it and look at it every night before bed. Just curious: What's the extent of your early copper collection for you to have such a nicely graded half cent?

Same with that lovely lincoln. Have any other belles in your lincoln collection along with that one?

Awesome 1955!! Im envious!!!

This is the 2nd one that I have purchased. My First one was back in 1990 and was XF-45 my cost then was 350.00. I ended up having to sell it in 1997 to help my mom out with some of her Bills. This one grades out at about AU-55 and is costing me 2000.00 I will not have it in my collection till sometime in 2010 when the 36 months are up. Enless I pay it off in advance.

Still I am over joy to know it is locked it a Safe with my name on it!

Congrats, Dan. I got my first two HCs a week ago. One was that design there. I love it and look at it every night before bed. Just curious: What's the extent of your early copper collection for you to have such a nicely graded half cent?

Same with that lovely lincoln. Have any other belles in your lincoln collection along with that one?

I have some lg cents mostly VF to XF. I do have a nice 1803 in XF and a 1855 in MS-63 red

This is my first half cent that I have purchase since selling most of my coins back in the late 90s. My Mom had over 15.000 worth of bills that had to be taken care of. I ended up selling alot of nice coins including my best item in my Collection an 1798 dollar in AU.

I got a good price on this half cent of 300.00 :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived