CoinPeople.com

Hello Im new here

Hello everyone, Im glad I found this forum. My Name is David Draper I am 46 and Married with a Baby on the way, I have been collecting coins now for about 35 yrs. My mother gave me my step dads coins when he died back in 1972. She thought I would sell them all off within a week, I remember siting down at the table and went though the collection. I notice coins Id never seen before, like a 3 cent silver piece or 2 and a half dollar gold coin. The collecting bug bit me that day and Ive been at it ever since.

I am mostly a type collecter of US coins, but my area in collecting is 19th century coins. I am working on two sets they are a on going project, One is a 1873 year set in XF+ and the other one is a

complete Liberty Nickel set 1883 to 1912 in XF or better. I also collect some USA paper currency and world coins.

I attend my local coin club each month and love watching the coins on ebay and just purchase a nice VF 1857 Flying Eagle Cent on Ebay. I also search coin rolls and found 2 silver dimes both 1964 and a few wheat cents just this month. Anyway I am glad to be here and wish you all a great week.

Hello everyone, Im glad I found this forum. My Name is David Draper I am 46 and Married with a Baby on the way, I have been collecting coins now for about 35 yrs. My mother gave me my step dads coins when he died back in 1972. She thought I would sell them all off within a week, I remember siting down at the table and went though the collection. I notice coins Id never seen before, like a 3 cent silver piece or 2 and a half dollar gold coin. The collecting bug bit me that day and Ive been at it ever since.

I am mostly a type collecter of US coins, but my area in collecting is 19th century coins. I am working on two sets they are a on going project, One is a 1873 year set in XF+ and the other one is a

complete Liberty Nickel set 1883 to 1912 in XF or better. I also collect some USA paper currency and world coins.

I attend my local coin club each month and love watching the coins on ebay and just purchase a nice VF 1857 Flying Eagle Cent on Ebay. I also search coin rolls and found 2 silver dimes both 1964 and a few wheat cents just this month. Anyway I am glad to be here and wish you all a great week.

Welcome to coinpeople ! :ninja:

Hi David welcome to Coin People and also a early welcome to your forthcoming new arrival ;) Please pass on my best wishes to your Lady & I hope the Birth is quick and easy.

:ninja:

Hello and welcome David! I see you're in Washington State like me! So ... how ya' like them new state quarters?

I have to say that the Washington State Quarter is very nice. I have found a few in change and picked up a Silver Proof single at the coin shop. I am buying a roll of P & D to sell at the local swap-meet.

And Thanks to Everyone so far for the kind words.

Dave

Archived