CoinPeople.com

Loading Pics/Displaying Pics - HELP!

I have two pics that I'm trying to post on the site. The file size of both is about 450k. When I tried to load them into my album, I get an error saying that the file size is to large. This error was given even though I didn't have any pics whatsoever uploaded.I then rescanned the hard copy pics of the coin at a lower resolution which brought the file size down to about 130k. At this point I was able to add them to my album but the pics look awful.The two things I need to learn are:Does anyone have step-by-step instructions on how to load high quality pics? I see the great pics other load and just can't figure out how to do the same.Once loaded - how do I get the images to show up in the text box?Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.Mister Ed

Does anyone have step-by-step instructions on how to load high quality pics? I see the great pics other load and just can't figure out how to do the same.

You can either attach an image to a forum post (that is what the File Attachments box is for that you see when you write a message), or upload it to your gallery (http://www.coinpeople.com/my-controls.html -> Invision Gallery -> Your Albums). Another option is to use CoinPeople's partner site OmniCoin http://www.omnicoin.com/ which also lets you organize your OmniCoin "collection" according to various categories.

And then there are many image hosting sites on the web - some are "anonymous" (no registration required), other are like communities. If you have your own web space, you could of course use that too.

Once loaded - how do I get the images to show up in the text box?

Just use the [ i m g ] tags [ / i m g ] like I do here - without the spaces of course. :ninja: Or, depending on the CoinPeople interface/style you use, click the image.gif icon above the message window and enter or paste the URL. Note that this does not work with certain dynamic links or if the hosting site does not allow such "hot" links.

Christian

It gives me great pleaser to Welcome you to the Wonderful place here. it is a land like no other with free posting and a few silent partners we here would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts and send you a big spazmatic Wlcome.

Archived