CoinPeople.com

4000 post contest

Driven by Scottishmoney, he suggested that I should have one contest when I am going to hit my 4000th post. So I'll have the same rules as he had (sorry too lazy to think of a new one ;) )

Correctly guess what forum here I will post that 4,000th post in, have to be the first to guess it - which means all subsequent guesses of the same forum are effectively null and void. Think about where I post the most but be aware I might go for some little known area for that all important post.

The 4000 in bold is the number that I changed ;)

The reward will be some commemorative Australian coins - but I promise they are quite huge and heavy that they can be quite painful if you are evil :ninja: Nice varieties too

I will have to start finding some nice silver coins for my 5000th post soon ;)

(unfortunately not as big as an Ike dollar - now that's lethal)

• 3 weeks later...
World Coin forum. And yes, those Australia coins are huge and heavy. I spent 4 years of carrying them around in my pockets. I remember them well.

Oh I didn't even have to go down the list to see who the winner is! :ninja:

Congradulations Topher! Please send me your address and I'll send you a batch of NEW Australian commemorative coins instead of what you used to have ;)

Oh I didn't even have to go down the list to see who the winner is! ;)

Congradulations Topher! Please send me your address and I'll send you a batch of NEW Australian commemorative coins instead of what you used to have ;)

Woohoo!! I almost forgot about this contest! I just didn't expect you to take this long to hit 4000! :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

Coins arrived today. Didn't have any of them, so thank you very much! They are a welcome addition, and will go in the album next to their "cousins". Two down, and a handful more to go.

Thanks again, gxseries!