CoinPeople.com

1930 SILVER 20 KOPECKS

WCO

Ironic, isn't it? ;);)

It would be ironic if I sell a coin conveniently "forgetting" to specify that it was cleaned.

However, ironic actually are some other things. A little victory in our price guessing contest (of a little braggart, who could not resist not to scream "I was 100% right") was taken away from him since his guess was about some other coin. :ninja: Which also shows how little people care these days if they hurt someone feelings. ;)

Ironic also how competitive are people nowadays. Without ANY knowledge on the subject they still want to step in and provide their "opinion". Ironic is that ONLY oldman was the one who knew what he was talking about and still got screwed. ;)

WCO

It would be ironic if I sell a coin conveniently "forgetting" to specify that it was cleaned.

However, ironic actually are some other things. A little victory in our price guessing contest (of a little braggart, who could not resist not to scream "I was 100% right") was taken away from him since his guess was about some other coin. :ninja: Which also shows how little people care these days if they hurt someone feelings. ;)

Ironic also how competitive are people nowadays. Without ANY knowledge on the subject they still want to step in and provide their "opinion". Ironic is that ONLY oldman was the one who knew what he was talking about and still got screwed. ;)

WCO

Well...do I have to comment ? I do not think so.

I'd like to mention , though, that some people (in the chain above) have practically NO IDEA what they are looking at and what they are talking about.

WCO, thanks for your mentioning of my "price winning contest" ;)

Best wishes from,

... some people (in the chain above) have practically NO IDEA what they are looking at and what they are talking about.

Oldman,

Exactly was my point,

You knew, and they - don't!

:ninja:

Best regards,

WCO

Archived