CoinPeople.com

Could not resist this beauty!

Phoenix21

The pics explain it all. When I saw this my jaw dropped it is so pretty. Sorry about bad pics. But this one is stunning. I bought it and the dealer eyes got kind of big and said "If you din't buy this, we would've had to change the price to $35"? I don't think it is that much, but still a good buy I would say for $4. It is a 1956 PR FS. Tell me what ya think! Thought I would share. Thanks for reading!

aaacoinsforboard.jpg009.jpg

aaacoinsforboard.jpg010.jpg

Phoenix :ninja:

MAN! It is working for me for some reason thogh. Weird. I tried uploading to photobucket, but my computer keeps freezing up on me. Can I send the picture to one of you guys and have you upload it for me? thanks.

They work for you because you are logged on to that forum's gallery (where you uploaded them). Here they are, after being uploaded to imageshack - consistent with your request. Nice Jeff!

aaacoinsforboardjpg009up1.jpg

aaacoinsforboardjpg010zg0.jpg

They work for you because you are logged on to that forum's gallery (where you uploaded them). Here they are, after being uploaded to imageshack - consistent with your request. Nice Jeff!

aaacoinsforboardjpg009up1.jpg

aaacoinsforboardjpg010zg0.jpg

Thanks for your help! thedeadpoint was going to try, but this works to! Thanks a bunch! She is a beauty, isn't she? I really like her (or him lol).

Nice Jefferson.
Thanks!

Archived