CoinPeople.com

BNB Collectors

labmom

For those that put notes on BNB, how many of the notes you still have pics of are actually in your collection? Take me for instance, each and every note I place a pic of on the site resides here in my home in one of my binders of notes. Does anybody have pics of notes they no longer have in their collection?

For those that put notes on BNB, how many of the notes you still have pics of are actually in your collection? Take me for instance, each and every note I place a pic of on the site resides here in my home in one of my binders of notes. Does anybody have pics of notes they no longer have in their collection?

All the good stuff resides in bank vaults so I do feel a bit disconnected to it, like the Colonial notes I hadn't looked at in years.

I am sure that I have sold/traded/given away a couple of pieces from my BnB collection, but I do try to keep it current. I do hope to liquidate them all, with the exception of the Slavic states stuff, at which time I will remove the sold items as they go.

/plug/ Anything I have shown of BnB (except my core collection) is available, just make me an offer. /end plug/

Every note I have on BNB is in my collection. I have one of each type of note scanned and placed on BNB, and a couple doubles where I have increased the condition of the note with a new acquisition. as for notes I have more than one of, I choose not to put them onto BNB (well, I know I have a couple, but I try not to do so). I only put a 'type' collection on there.

I never really thought about selling my collection, but I suppose if I did, (say to sell one to get funds to buy another in better condition) I would simply replace the note with the newer one. I really hope I don't ever have to sell -or- want to sell the collection in part or whole; That would be a sad day, indeed!

In my case, if the note is no longer with me, I actually state them in the BNB. All world solid numbers + rare SS notes are in my safe deposit in the bank. BNB only have a small portion of the whole solid numbers collection. All non-special ( ordinary ) serial number banknotes are kept in a box inside of folders. They are also not scanned or recorded.

I think it is not safe to leave your expensive banknotes at home. They should be in the bank vault, security companies etc.

:ninja:;)

All of my BNB notes are actually in my collection. (I may not know where they are at any given moment, but they're there somewhere.)

I think Labmom is trying to cut down the competition for top spot on BNB.

Competition aside. Whether our BNB contained both "once upon a time" banknotes or currently "madly in love" banknotes, I think we should be thankful to share our scans / photos for the world to enjoy. I remember in the early days of my collection, I can only have a stack of photos of my beloved banknotes since all the banknotes are placed in safe deposits box for the fear of losing them.

:ninja:;)

I still have all of mine, just like my OmniCoin collection. When I sell one, I'll remove it from the site.

Archived