CoinPeople.com

Foreign Commemerative Proofs

ClearwaterCoins

I would like to start adding Foreign Commemerative Proof coins to my collection. But I am having a hard time finding them. I have found a few at my local coin shop, but they do not have a big selection to choose from. I was wondering if anybody has any suggestions where I can find these coins.

Tiffibunny should have some good sources for you. Labmom also collects these. They'll be along soon.

Try asking at local clubs, etc. if they know of dealers in world coins. Likely they'll have an okay selection, but good prices.

I would love to be able to ask at a local club meeting. But unfortunately there are no local coin clubs in my area. There are only two local coin dealers in my area and I have asked them and they don't know of any local clubs either.

I would love to be able to ask at a local club meeting. But unfortunately there are no local coin clubs in my area. There are only two local coin dealers in my area and I have asked them and they don't know of any local clubs either.

I'm not sure of the travel times but Tampa has a nice club and so does Sarasota. There's a big show every January in Clearwater too. You can find meeting and contact information on the ANA website. www.money.org

Archived