CoinPeople.com

Scottishmoney's Canadian Cent Wantlist

• 2 months later...

David,

I have already sold off the Canadian $1, halves, dimes and nickels. Still have the quarters and cents to get moving. I have all of the dates you need (except the varieties, I have all the cents from 1859 to date). Not sure what you may have to trade, but if/when you are ready, just drop me a line. We can get some dialogue going, and I am sure we can come to some kind of arrangement beneficial to both of us.

Scott

David,

I have already sold off the Canadian $1, halves, dimes and nickels. Still have the quarters and cents to get moving. I have all of the dates you need (except the varieties, I have all the cents from 1859 to date). Not sure what you may have to trade, but if/when you are ready, just drop me a line. We can get some dialogue going, and I am sure we can come to some kind of arrangement beneficial to both of us.

Scott

I have lots and lots of silver dimes, quarters, halves, and now I am sinking in Indian Head cents from the 19th century that I have to sort through and get a nice date set and rid of the rest. I also have tonnes of British coinage from pre-1967, literally about 45-50 kilos worth. Someone is looking at me funny until I get rid of them :ninja:

I have lots and lots of silver dimes, quarters, halves, and now I am sinking in Indian Head cents from the 19th century that I have to sort through and get a nice date set and rid of the rest. I also have tonnes of British coinage from pre-1967, literally about 45-50 kilos worth. Someone is looking at me funny until I get rid of them :ninja:

I'd be willing to help you get rid of some of that. ;)

I've got a penny collection missing a few dates, and with a bunch of Vickies in AG that could stand to be upgraded.

I'd be willing to help you get rid of some of that. :ninja:

I've got a penny collection missing a few dates, and with a bunch of Vickies in AG that could stand to be upgraded.

I literally have over 2000 pennies but they are mixed in with tanners, nubbers, bobs etc. Incredibly not many fairlings though.

I literally have over 2000 pennies but they are mixed in with tanners, nubbers, bobs etc. Incredibly not many fairlings though.

I'm not that picky. :ninja:

Besides,

I know I have 1934-36 that I can send your way if you'd like. I'm not sure about the other dates, as they look like some of the same ones I still need. On a good note, I did managed to pick up about a half dozen large cents yesterday, some new dates (I don't have that many) and two upgrades.

• 2 weeks later...

Dave,

I am at work now, but when I get home tonight (around 9pm), I can scan anything you want to look at. I dug out the folder of cents, and it is still intact, with all dates of small cents, and only the 1858 missing of the large cents. (of course, I don't have all the varieties, just the common type for each date). Let me know for sure which dates you still need, and we can work out something. After you get first dibs, I can offer up the rest to anyone interested. Besides the set in the folder, I also have a bulk box of George VI & Elizabeth II issues (1937-1960's). There is also several older token issues, if anyone is interested.

• 2 months later...

I have the 1921 small cent in a nice grade as I did a little more digging this afternoon. Have the following Canadians found ina bag of world coins today;

1902 Large Cent---very nice coin

1921 small cent--- two of them nice coins

1929 small cent

1933 small cent

1935 small cent

1936 small cent

All of these Canadians are in collectable shape. Let me know what you need and forward a mailing address!

Archived