My Newest Creations...

Scottishmoney

904080A.jpg

Uniface

904081A.jpg

Uniface

904085A.jpg

904085B.jpg

In keeping with the notion that the best banknotes have pretty girls on them, I rolled out these new designs yesterday, mostly an art deco approach with Alphonse Mucha inspiration. The $5 was so completely different from anything I would have ever conceived of coming up with prior to it's creation.

Wow, those are incredible !!! :ninja:

You have talent.

• 2 weeks later...
DOH! I've pressed the wrong symbol again, as Harry Hill would say "What are the chances of that happening?" :ninja:

Answer : 100% It happen all the time since the position of the British pound symbol is at the most prominent position whether on your keyboard of your desktop or on your laptop. The computer is customized for use in UK.

Info : On my laptop, I won't find a pound symbol, only $ and Euro $ symbol. Not sure why Euro $ is on the keyboard. Maybe exported to European market as well. ;)

Actually I do not have the Euro € or Pound £ on my keyboard, but most keyboards manufactured after 2000 will access those symbols through the Alt key.

For Euro you hit ALT 0128 for and ALT 156 for £ and for cents you can hit ALT 155 for ¢

Actually I do not have the Euro € or Pound £ on my keyboard, but most keyboards manufactured after 2000 will access those symbols through the Alt key.

For Euro you hit ALT 0128 for and ALT 156 for £ and for cents you can hit ALT 155 for ¢

Alt keys with ASCII codes have been around since 1980s. It was part of the personal computer Microsoft DOS O/S ( operating system). The only symbol they do not have earlier is the Euro €. :ninja:

Archived