CoinPeople.com

ROMANIAN SET 1867 HEATON

Oldman

Wierd enough, I see too many of them going just at 200 dollars each. I don't know if that's scarce or not. You might want to check out with Collector's Universe - there was a person in there collecting a set and commented about it except I didn't pay much attention.

Thanks !

If it is a really specimen set, then only the 1 ban and 2 bani are evaluated here in Romania over 100 euro each. The 5 bani and 10 bani UNC worth 40-50 euro each. So the total in the romanian market will be around 300 euro (350-400$). These coins were in circulation 50 years, so are extremely hard to find in better grades. For Watt $Co mintmark, the value is even higher.

Romanian coins are still at reasonable prices, even if many of them are in low and very low mintages. I said "still" because in last 6-8 months prices started to increase up to 50% just like many others.

Romanian coins are still at reasonable prices, even if many of them are in low and very low mintages. I said "still" because in last 6-8 months prices started to increase up to 50% just like many others.

My, then I should ask you to look at the 3 type coins that I am looking for on my want list. :ninja:

Archived