CoinPeople.com

King George III on a 1937 nickel.

I used to post my recarved coins on another link here on the forum, i think it,s been about 5 or 6 months since my last post..I,m a coin carver, i,m not sure this is the right forum to show my work, so let me know,, a lot of my recarved coins use subjects of the old days and famous people..as you can see this was a 1937 buffalo nickel before i recarved it...

MVC_082F.jpg

I used to post my recarved coins on another link here on the forum, i think it,s been about 5 or 6 months since my last post..I,m a coin carver, i,m not sure this is the right forum to show my work, so let me know,, a lot of my recarved coins use subjects of the old days and famous people..as you can see this was a 1937 buffalo nickel before i recarved it...

That is art! I like.

You have found a home here. :ninja: Feel free to post the results of your work in this forum as often as you like. Personally, i'd love to see more of it. ;)

I,ll email you, If i remember right we,re not suppose to buy, sell or trade on forum.

You can buy, sell & trade after 30 days of membership and 25 posts, you are certainly qualified. If you want to sell go on over to the advertising forum and post away. :ninja: