CoinPeople.com

ok.... i am really kinda miffed about this...

LostDutchman

my book for sale on the internet without my knowledge

As far as i know this book was never supposed to make it to publication... yet it is for sale... I decided to scrap the project with craig and used some of the information to make the error coin reference that we use here (which i did all the work on by the way)

If I paypal someone the $9.99 would someone be willing to buy it from the site and see if this is really being sold... that would really help out with my future lawsuit...

As far as i know this book was never supposed to make it to publication... yet it is for sale... I decided to scrap the project with craig and used some of the information to make the error coin reference that we use here (which i did all the work on by the way)

If I paypal someone the $9.99 would someone be willing to buy it from the site and see if this is really being sold... that would really help out with my future lawsuit...

Clicking on the authors' names puts you at Craig Weaver's storefront ... looks like you need to talk to Craig about this (that is, if that's really him). Bummer! :ninja:

I have successfully purchased the book. It is 100% at my expense - you owe me nothing - I did it gladly. As an author this kind of stuff really ###### me off !!

I will let you know when the book arrives, if you send me your address I will then send it to you - again gratis. You must pursue this and hopefully take 'em to the cleaners !

Hmmmm - I dunno what just happened but it sure was weird. When I first clicked on this thread there was one post and only one post - the first one and that's all that showed up ? 5 minutes later when I had completed the purchase of the book to help the guy out and posted my comments - now there's a whole run of replies ??

Anton - what's up with this ??

Thats good news. No lawyers, everyone happy. You can now add yourself to the growing list of CoinPeople that have been published.

I hope GD anjoys the book. ;)

I agree, am tickled to death over the outcome. And one can never have enough books ;)

Still has me puzzled though over what the heck happened :ninja:

Archived