CoinPeople.com

another overdate

BKB

I received this coin today -- fnally this hole is closed in my Paul I copper collection. :ninja: However, It is an 1801/0 overdate. This overdate is not listed in Brekke/Bakken Suplement. From your experience, is it unusual or common like 1798/7 km denga? Here is the scan.

1801dengaaio2.jpg

1801dengarxb8.jpg

Very nice BKB and congradulations in closing your copper collection! It really is a nice overdate.

I am still far away in closing my Pavel I copper coin collection but just missing 1 from my silver collection, 10 kopek that is, and that doesn't include the other scarcer 1797 25k and the 1796 Albertus Ruble (maybe when I win lottery)

I received this coin today -- fnally this hole is closed in my Paul I copper collection. :ninja: However, It is an 1801/0 overdate. This overdate is not listed in Brekke/Bakken Suplement. From your experience, is it unusual or common like 1798/7 km denga?

Congratulations on completing the series!

I have no information about this overdate.

I think there are a lot of unpublished overdates & overmintmasters (is that even a word?) out there waiting to be discovered.

Congratulations on completing the series!

I have no information about this overdate.

I think there are a lot of unpublished overdates & overmintmasters (is that even a word?) out there waiting to be discovered.

Thank you. But the series is still incomplete -- I am still missing the 1800 denga. By the way, if anyone has a duplicate I am very interested. :ninja:

Thank you. But the series is still incomplete -- I am still missing the 1800 denga. By the way, if anyone has a duplicate I am very interested. ;)
Hi BKB,Great coin, congratulation! How many coins left to complete the series of Paul I ? :ninja:

Archived