CoinPeople.com

Canadian Dollar collection

andre

I like that coins.I have only 3 or 4 of them,because I can't get them.

Why do you have so many dollars of 1968?

Because in 1968 there is 5 Varieties in these dollar they are 1968 " Doubling of " Regina,1968 normal island,1968 Small island,1968 no island also doubled lines var.1 and 2 :ninja:

I like that coins.I have only 3 or 4 of them,because I can't get them.

Why do you have so many dollars of 1968?

The 1984's are the least common of the nickel dollars with only 1.2 million minted. I will occasionally get rolls at my local Royal Bank, however I've only managed to get one of the 1984's so far.

Here a better picture of that coin Art

picture65ru4.jpg

Thanks. That is a nice coin. I've got a few of the canoe dollars around here somewhere. I like them.

• 3 weeks later...
I have lots if someone is intersested in swapping for some.

Frank

Frank. Welcome to CP. We have a rule about selling and trades on the forum. You must be a member 30 days and have at least 25 posts. Once you do I'm sure you'll find more than a few people willing to trade with you. Stick around and get to know everyone. 30 days goes by fast. :ninja:

Frank. Welcome to CP. We have a rule about selling and trades on the forum. You must be a member 30 days and have at least 25 posts. Once you do I'm sure you'll find more than a few people willing to trade with you. Stick around and get to know everyone. 30 days goes by fast. :ninja:

Thank you. This is a great site and it's great that a Canadian corner is in place.

I apolgize for not having read the rule although I did see reference to it in one thread.

I found out about it in the newsgroup: rec.collecting.coins

I'm not an expert collector or grader, but I find I'm of sufficient experience to answer most of the questions I see about Canadian Coins.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Frank

Ucluelet, BC, Canada

• 2 months later...

Archived