CoinPeople.com

Happy Holidays , everybody !

Oldman

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (western or eastern), Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year, Kwanza, etc.....

Be happy , smile and .... love your passion of life !

The bottom line is : we are all here, on this forum, for one reason only - our love in numismatics. Let it be continued !

Happy Holidays , everyone !

The Oldman

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (western or eastern), Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year, Kwanza, etc.....

The bottom line is : we are all here, on this forum, for one reason only - our love in numismatics. Let it be continued !

The Oldman

My best wishes too! :ninja:

Happy holidays everyone!

gxseries,

First two are silver rounds (not coins).

"Gagarin-the-Penguin" is copying enormous size monument in Moscow. Gagarin looks to be flying to the stars at the high speed, just the same as Supermen does in American movies.

But I like your imagination, never heard about "Gagarin-the-Penguin". :ninja: Never heard about "Supermen-the-Pinguin" too. ;)

WCO

And don't forget "Winter Solstice" (it was yesterday)... ;)

The Oldman

Thank you, Oldman!

My best wishes for a happy holiday season go to everyone here, too. :ninja:

This has been another great year, plenty of new knowledgeable people here! Thank you all for making this forum what it is now, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

:ninja:

Happy holidays everyone!

gxseries,

First two are silver rounds (not coins).

"Gagarin-the-Penguin" is copying enormous size monument in Moscow. Gagarin looks to be flying to the stars at the high speed, just the same as Supermen does in American movies.

But I like your imagination, never heard about "Gagarin-the-Penguin". :ninja: Never heard about "Supermen-the-Pinguin" too. ;)

WCO

Oops, forgot to include the topic as coins and medals.

I actually did see the Gagarin Monument back in Moscow and that was during winter ironically. If I am not mistaken, I heard that joke of Gagarin the Penguin while I was a student in Moscow State University.

As well as before I left Russia for good during December, I did pay a last visit to the Metro line especially Vorobyovy Gory. I think that was on the 26 or 27 Dec in 2002 that I visited and there were balloons etc to celebrate it's opening. (opened on the 16?)

All I remember was when I left Russia, temperatures appearently dropped to -35C. ;) The Moscow winter must have hated me so much ;)

Archived