CoinPeople.com

Funny looking Ruble

WCO

Who likes this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/RUSSIA-ORIGINAL-1762-1...1QQcmdZViewItem

Seller claims that it's in XF+++. By using word "original" in the description the seller probably meant "Original tooling by a modern engraver".

WCO

Modern dies by a less than competent forger. The truncation at lower left and the hair strands are badly done. Maybe the seller means "Original" false dies?

RWJ

We have to send report fake multi listing on eBay from the same seller, the seller like “lora…” with description “original” dangerous. Couple new collectors spend thousand dollars on eBay to catch bargain price.

We have to send report fake multi listing on eBay from the same seller, the seller like “lora…” with description “original” dangerous. Couple new collectors spend thousand dollars on eBay to catch bargain price.

E-bay ia already a marketplace to sell fakes. Sellers of fakes will damage business of honest sellers of authentic coins. Many buyers will stop trusting e-bay, their abilities to manage listings and deal with dishonest people and will avoid it all together. This is sad, but I do not know what a few individuals can actually do to stop this from happening. :ninja:

WCO

E-bay ia already a marketplace to sell fakes. Sellers of fakes will damage business of honest sellers of authentic coins. Many buyers will stop trusting e-bay, their abilities to manage listings and deal with dishonest people and will avoid it all together. This is sad, but I do not know what a few individuals can actually do to stop this from happening. :ninja:

WCO

I agree individuals can not stop sell fakes .Possible if we can do some kind of expertise (group of numismatists with knowledge) .It is a lot of members of "ANS" and "RNS"…online.

Exactly, it makes no sense why ebay is continuing to do this. I swear even some numismatics would even volunteer their time to report to ebay saying what are counterfeits. Obviously they are after fat profits.

Alternatively, if no solution is to be taken, flood the market with plenty of counterfeits and this will force buyers to recognize the seriousness of counterfeits. (already happening with the Chinese numismatics market)

Modern dies by a less than competent forger. The truncation at lower left and the hair strands are badly done. Maybe the seller means "Original" false dies?

RWJ

Hello People! ;)

You don't understand!

Original is means - Photos !!!! :ninja:

m I right? ;)

Archived