CoinPeople.com

ended

Hispania

maybe he is going to paint them silver and make a giant lego coin. Or use all the different colors to make the worlds largest Lego banknote....

Maybe he wants to build a lego Formula One car like the one in his signature.....

Im just grasping at straws...... lol......

On a side note, I got those coins you sent. They are fantastic!!! :ninja:

My boys and I a 24 foot by 8 foot Lego train & city layout. All of our buildings are custom designed by me on a Lego CAD program (free at www.ldraw.org).

When I get a parts list together, we buy the bricks to build with on www.bricklink.com. You can find any lego brick ever made, new or used, on that site.

Here's one of the buildings I designed and built (a smaller version of a design I saw somewhere):

My boys and I a 24 foot by 8 foot Lego train & city layout. All of our buildings are custom designed by me on a Lego CAD program (free at www.ldraw.org).

When I get a parts list together, we buy the bricks to build with on www.bricklink.com. You can find any lego brick ever made, new or used, on that site.

Here's one of the buildings I designed and built (a smaller version of a design I saw somewhere):

Wow! That's cool I used to love to play Legos with Rocky.

Archived