CoinPeople.com

Heritage FUN Show Toned Consignments!!! auctions started!!!

kryptonitecomics

It's never too early to get the word out about a nice group of consigned coins......and I just happen to know of just such a group......funny how that works ;)

I have a group of 27 toned coins that will be in the upcoming Heritage FUN show auctions. Most are quite amazing and feature beautiful rainbow colors and their is a mixture of PCGS and NGC graded material, but NO NGC graded Rainbow Peace dollars...I promise :Funny;

I have all of the lot numbers and a mixture of images both from Heritage and also ones that I have taken which show the true color on the coins. Heritage is great for exposure but they haven't mastered the art of toned coin photography unfortunately and I wasn't smart enough to hold onto all of personal images when I consigned the coins so I have tried to lighter and adjust the contrast on the Heritage images so that some of the colors show through. They won't be spot on of course becuase the images on their web site they are really just too dark so I had to lighten them and make other adjustments to try to give you folks a better idea of what you might be bidding :ThumbsUp;

All of the On line lots for the Heritage FUN sale are live now so here are the updated lot numbers.....

Heritage Signature Sale #422

(not up yet)

Lot 294001

1787 Fugio New Haven Restrike PCGS MS63 BN OGH

422294001o.jpg

422294001r.jpg

Lot 294002

1907 IHC NGC PF66BN

1907IHC.jpg1907IHC2.jpg

1907IHCrev.jpg1907IHCrev2.jpg

Heritage On Line Sale #423 (This are live right now!!!!!)

Lot 62873

1881-S MS66 Morgan

1881-S NGC MS66* Morgan

(Heritage Image)

423198001o.jpg

(Personal Image)

81SObv.jpg

Lot 63024

http://coins.heritageauctions.com/common/v...mp;Lot_No=63024

Looks like I will have to break this up into several posts..... :ninja:

Archived