CoinPeople.com

Canadian Cents.

OK, OK Texas huh!

Dang, I live in New York State and close to the Canadian border, so where is my roll of cents?

I look and I look and I look, but not a one to be found!

How am I ever going to get any? :ninja:

OK, OK Texas huh!

Dang, I live in New York State and close to the Canadian border, so where is my roll of cents?

I look and I look and I look, but not a one to be found!

How am I ever going to get any? :ninja:

Cross the international boundry line and go to the bank?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If you wanted the small brass centavos frow the 1950's and 1960's, I could hook you up!!

The copper ones I'd take for face any day. The tiny brass ones, maybee... lol (Seriously, those things are sooo small....)

• 4 weeks later...

Nice, wish I would find a roll full of US coins :ninja: Though I still haven't had to bad of luck with US pennies & nickels at all.. as I search rolls I hang onto all American coins, and ones I don't keep I cash back in for American value.. usually wait till I at least have a few bucks.. Not much gain, but helps IE $2 gets me an extra $0.40-50 cents extra, I see it as replacing a few coins I kept.

By searching Canadian rolls of pennies I have got all 1960-2005 D&No mark American pennies.. and many replaced with better grades, along with a few 40-50's wheat's

Contacted one of our local branches the other day and turns out I can even purchase rolls of American pennies there ;) just have to call in advance, so that's cool

PS, Hi to every one ;) just joined this forum, and new to collecting.. as you can tell starting my collection with Canadian and American small cents, also foreign coins

Plan to try to get most via roll searching, and keep replacing with better grades.. then l8r purchase any I haven't been able to find.. My most valuable rarity find so far has been a 1953 CND nickel NSF/near leaf

Nice, wish I would find a roll full of US coins :ninja:  Though I still haven't had to bad of luck with US pennies & nickels at all..  as I search rolls I hang onto all American coins, and ones I don't keep I cash back in for American value.. usually wait till I at least have a few bucks..  Not much gain, but helps  IE $2 gets me an extra $0.40-50 cents extra, I see it as replacing a few coins I kept.

By searching Canadian rolls of pennies I have got all 1960-2005 D&No mark American pennies.. and many replaced with better grades, along with a few 40-50's wheat's

Contacted one of our local branches the other day and turns out I can even purchase rolls of American pennies there ;)  just have to call in advance, so that's cool

PS, Hi to every one ;) just joined this forum, and new to collecting.. as you can tell starting my collection with  Canadian and American small cents, also foreign coins

Plan to try to get most via roll searching, and keep replacing with better grades.. then l8r purchase any I haven't been able to find..  My most valuable rarity find so far has been a 1953 CND nickel NSF/near leaf

Welcome and happy hunting.