Jump to content
CoinPeople.com

Hello from North Carolina


Recommended Posts

Just wanted to say hello! I am looking foward to exploring and learning from this site. I have been collecting coins since I was a child. I currently collect US coins and currency. 95% of my collection was found or given to me. The other 5% I recently started to purchase just to round off my collection. I love numerical oddities in my currency. Radar notes, low serial, repeaters and star notes. Plus can't forget the old ones too! I also have some nice Morgans and Jefferson nickels. I still have a few holes to fill but for the most part I'd say I have a pretty good collection. Well, just wanted to introduce myself officially as a new member.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...