CoinPeople.com

1762 ruble GEM (is this original?)

GHV

Hi Dear People, ;)

What do you think about this coin and this seller?

I noticed third coin in strange GEM condition and as described on Policy that All Items Genuine sold out on E-bay. :ninja:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1

I know it is impossible to decide by looking at the picture, but still will glad to hear any opinion about it.

Thank You all.

GHV,

It is a fake just as another Russian coin from this seller. The seller has been notified but never replied.

LC

Yes, he never replied.

And it is funny to post that price for "BUY IT NOW" since those coins cost much more if originals.

But he "worked" out very well to make it look like original, even added the sticker! :ninja:

P.S. Yes there is one more coin sold out, and one more sometime before (Peter I)

It is a fake just as another Russian coin from this seller. The seller has been notified but never replied.

LC

Perhaps you got a better answer than I did for a different coin. I notified the seller of a 1764 Siberian polushka (mentioned on a recent thread) that it was a very bad fake and got the following in reply:

"if you don't likeit , you don't have to send your energy to write me an e-mail. just

skip it.

have a nice day.

chao"

This is the same coin that the seller was "sure" was genuine.

RWJ

Perhaps you got a better answer than I did for a different coin. I notified the seller of a 1764 Siberian polushka (mentioned on a recent thread) that it was a very bad fake and got the following in reply:

"if you don't likeit , you don't have to send your energy to write me an e-mail. just

skip it.

have a nice day.

chao"

This is the same coin that the seller was "sure" was genuine.

RWJ

RWJ:

Sure, what I received is much better ;) - i.e. nothing.

We may need to create a running list of fake-sellers as , I believ, someone suggested before.

At some point it will be a separate topic for an RNS issue :ninja:

Regards, LC

RWJ:

Sure, what I received is much better ;) - i.e. nothing.

We may need to create a running list of fake-sellers as , I believ, someone suggested before.

At some point it will be a separate topic for an RNS issue :ninja:

Regards, LC

Someone bought it for $1,359.99 ;)

Archived