CoinPeople.com

A Nice Surprise with the Little Misses from Portugal

Scottishmoney

portugal4centavosx6.jpg

I bought them on the 'Bay thinking they were probably circulated, the image was not great but the price was. But they all came with original mint lustre, and best of all, a noticeable die break on the 1919 at the right end. There are two 1917's that have a die break in the same region, one is an early state, and the other one a later state.

I bought them on the 'Bay thinking they were probably circulated, the image was not great but the price was. But they all came with original mint lustre, and best of all, a noticeable die break on the 1919 at the right end. There are two 1917's that have a die break in the same region, one is an early state, and the other one a later state.

Nice coins, I like that 'minimalist' obverse. It's also nice when the coin is actually better than the buying pic.

Very cool !!! I love die breaks :ninja:

Very, very nice. I love that coin, one of my favorites. I guess, I'm trying to hoard them. I have 4 and buy em whenever I see one.

Yes I have 4 uncs I bought from Jose` Martin a year or two back. So far, I haven't seen any more for sale, or I would probably have bought more by now.

Archived