CoinPeople.com

double post

Ian

I just posted using `fast reply'. Unfortunately it appears to have posted twice for some reason unknown to me. i don't think it was `operator error' on this occasion. :ninja:

I know that you can edit posts and I have edited out the duplicate contents but it still leaves the `shell of the duplicate post. Is there a way for posters to actually delete their own posts in entirety?

Ian

As far as I know, posts cannot be deleted by the average person. Therefore you need to begin developing WPDs (Weapons for post destruction). ;)

:ninja:;);)

If you edit your post you say "double post" or something along these lines, one the admins will delete it.

The WPD are there as a deterrent only. No one wants a global Pruning. :ninja:

As mentioned in my first post I did just that. Next time, i'll nuke the server.

I would have thought a `delete' facility for your own posts would be desirable though............

You can always click on the Report Bad Post link or the Report button depending upon which skin you are using. That will PM one of the Powers That Be directing them right to the post to be deleted.

• 1 month later...